Monday, May 16, 2011

Teacher Gifts - School's Almost Out

I can hardly believe that school is alomost out for summer. My boys give me the countdown daily. Think we are on 14 days left today. WOW! If you are like me, it has snuck up on me again and I need a teacher gift. Oh the dilema..another candle? A box of candy? A gift card?

Wanting something new and different that you know your teacher does not have but would LOVE? I have the solution for you...

a  fabric wreath or keepsake quilted ornament!

I can create in school theme fabrics. school colors,  or can even catere specific to your the  teacher's loves...she have a favorite team? favorite college? hobby? colors? Let me know and I can get it done. $10 per keepsake quilted ornament and $30 for 18" fabric wreath.

Check out my website for all kinds of ideas. Order now so I can get it made and shipped in plenty of time!

http://www.wreathsbykari.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment