Monday, May 16, 2011

Patriotic Wreaths galore...

America's patriotism is inspiring! I am so proud to be an Americana and apparently so many of my customers are too and looking to display their patriotism. I am working diligently to create all the Americana theme wreath orders I have recieved lately. The most popular wreath by far is the American Flag replica. It is so fun to create so please keep the orders coming!

I am also working on 3 of my biggest size wreaths (28") for a huge Memorial Day celebration held in New York. I make these wreaths every year for my customer. He emailed me a while ago to let me know that they remain outside at a cemetary and survived the harsh New York winter. What a testimonial!

Have a wonderful day. I am back to work on the wreaths....

No comments:

Post a Comment